The Lead Surveillance Operator is vigilant in observing all areas of Newport Racing & Gaming area and surrounding areas to report all procedural infractions and criminal activity to the appropriate person/department.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains cleanliness of work stations and equipment.
- Effectively and efficiently reviews all cameras as well as recording decks to analyze video and determine the validity of reports and/or investigative review
- Maintains familiarity with gaming law, regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Receives periodic on-the-job training.
- Diligently monitors all company assets as well as monitoring all team members for procedural violations.
- Maintains up-to-date working knowledge of procedures and policies for all departments.
- Enforces department procedures by observing and reporting any failure to comply with company policy or gaming regulation.
- Maintains up to the minute, detailed, and accurate logs.
- Perform supervisory duties when assigned or Shift Supervisor is not available.
- All other duties assigned.
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
- Individual Proficiencies
- Maintain interpersonal working relationships among personnel.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to assume overall responsibility relative to the performance of the position.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Preferred 1 year of surveillance or related experience.
- Valid Racing License
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is frequently required to sit or stand; walk; use hands to finger reach, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may he made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The team member is subjected to circulate throughout the assigned areas, including the smoking area, actively observing players and functioning of machines.
I have read the above job description and fully understand the requirements set forth therein. I hereby accept the position listed above and agree to abide by the requirements set forth and will perform all duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability.
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well