As a growth and team-oriented, profitable electrical contractor in the Ft Myers area, we are seeking a self-motivated and results-driven SWFL Branch Manager to develop and direct our organization's business activities, as well as implement effective business strategies and programs.
Specific duties for this role will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, leading and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities. Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities. The noteworthy SWFL Branch Manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image, and meet overall growth objectives.
SWFL Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Responsible for implementing the Corporate Safety program.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Face of the company to the local community including bankers, bonding company, insurance company and other local entities.
- Preference given to U.S. Veterans and Florida residents
SWFL Branch Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years in a Leadership role with Profit and Loss responsibility with an electrical contractor
- Good working knowledge of different Electrical Contracting business functions
- Proficient in Electrical Estimating and Project Management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong work ethic
- Proactive nature
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management, and/or Construction Management
- Preference given to individuals with a Construction background.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Myers, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person