Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Screen applicants and conduct interviews.
- Manage the online new hire process and assist in new hire orientations as needed.
- Builds applicant resources by forming relationships with universities and attending job fairs.
- Post job openings on job boards as needed.
- Track and verify professional licenses in the CAM department (CAM, PCAM, etc.).
- Update and maintain weekly active jobs report for staffing meetings.
- Assist the District Managers and Property Managers with updates and property specific tasks as needed.
- Assist onsite team with requests for candidates
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee will be required to commute to a variety of locations and must be able to drive.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the company
Light travel will be required to visit clients in the Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach area. Minimal travel to the Broward office.
At least 2-3 years working experience in recruiting or human resources required.
Working knowledge of HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems and computer programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Excellent communication and listening skills to interact with a diverse and multi culture population.
Valid Florida driver's license.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employee reports directly to the Recruiting Manager.
KW Property Management & Consulting is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 2 - 3 years: Experience in recruiting or human resources required.
- High School or better
- Bachelors or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver's License
- MS Office