Job ID: 2307342
Location: LAS VEGAS, NV, US
Date Posted: 2023-05-23
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking an experienced, motivated, career and customer-service oriented Help Desk Analyst to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC in Las Vegas, NV.
- The qualified applicant will provide Tier II help desk support to users unable to resolve tech issues that exceed Tier 1 level support.
- The candidate must provide creative solutions to customer problems to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity. Coordinate customer and support issues to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and productivity ensuring a positive impact on customer satisfaction. Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant product offering, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Consults with users to determine if existing hardware/software meets specifications required to support functionality for system effectiveness given the existing network environment.
- Recommends and oversees the installation of required hardware/software upgrades necessary to restore or enhance user system functionality.
- Engages in testing and modification of user systems in support of eventual recommendation and implementation for hardware or software updates.
- As necessary, simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Creates documentation in support of the maintenance of a document library of completed deliverables. These will be maintained to track performance metrics and log actions taken to address user/interoperability issues that impact client operations.
- Responsible for updating documentation across the team and utilizing operationally derived knowledge from actual cases resolved.
- Creates and maintains documentation specific to the analysis of user equipment configuration for the project; submits regular documentation covering required configurations and impact to network and user functionality due to lack thereof.
- Consults with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development in the restoration of services or to identify and correct core problems.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Network or Systems Engineering, Computer Science/Computer Engineering and two years' experience or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Comprehensive knowledge in Information Technology service delivery
- A+ certification or higher
- Must be US Citizen and eligible to obtain a DOE level Q clearance
- HDI or ITIL certifications
- Active Top Secret
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.