Benefits of the being a Vetco Relief Veterinarian include:
- Flexible online booking! Achieve ultimate work-life balance. You select your shifts with no minimum or maximum number required. Weekend and weekday hours available to select.
- You determine your rate for each relief shift chosen.
- Appointment based model for all pet parents to manage traffic.
- Trained, experienced paraprofessionals will take care of operations, so you can focus on delivering the best care.
- Electronic based medical documentation.
- Generous Petco discounts to help care for your pack.
- Ability to continue all practice activities outside of Vetco clinic shifts.
- NO agency fees!
Relief Shift Options Include:
- VETCO VACCINATION CLINICS: Basic wellness checks, vaccinations, heartworm testing, and microchip insertion. No surgeries, emergencies, or illness care visits. Locations inside Petco stores and other retail locations.
VETCO TOTAL CARE HOSPITALS: General practice hospitals delivering preventive care to diagnostic workups, outpatient surgeries and dentals; hospitals equipped with digital dental x-ray, Butterfly IQ+ Vet ultrasound imaging, and on-site labs and X-ray. Licensed and trained hospital staff. No overnights or emergency on-call.
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine state license in good standing
- Appropriate state specific licensing to perform all shift functions
- DEA in good standing required for full-service Vetco Total Care hospital shifts
- Ability to provide Certification of Insurance (COI) + license defense
- Compliance with all local state and federal mandates
Send an email or schedule a call directly with one of our Talent Advisors to learn more!
Explore all open shift locations on the Vetco Clinic website.