Guardian Healthcare is seeking a part time Weekend Clinical Sales/Hospital Sales Liaison to support our facilities in the Alleghany and Beaver County areas
Benefits for our Clinical Liaisons
- Daily Pay Option from your first day of employment
- Excellent, low cost benefit plans with eligibility starting the 1st of the month after hire date
- Vacation and sick time accrued from Day 1!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Seven (7) Paid Holidays
- Career development
What you do as a Clinical Liaison
- Responsible for generating census in rural and urban settings for our Healthcare facilities.
Qualifications for a Clinical Liaisons
- Licensed as an RN or LPN preferred
- Previous experience in a long term care facility
- Previous sales/marketing experience
- Strong organizational and effective presentation skills
About our company Guardian Healthcare
Guardian Healthcare is both our name and our philosophy.
We strive to make Service and People the pillars that set us apart in the delivery of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in our communities.
Guardian Healthcare is a privately owned Healthcare Organization providing services to communities in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Today, Guardian provides care in skilled nursing, personal care, and independent living unit settings. Guardian also operates ancillary divisions to provide pharmacy and rehabilitation services. These divisions were formed to provide excellent support to our patients' communities and neighbors in the surrounding areas.
Guardian Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Guardian Healthcare's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.