X-Ray Technician - Midland - $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
Summary: Assist with the delivery of occupational health care. Perform radiological duties and procedures as permitted by governing agencies.
- Prepare patients for radiological procedures and take X-rays following established procedures.
- Practice sound procedures which meet or exceed recommended industry standards.
- Produce quality diagnostic radiographs and maintain a repeat rate of two percent or less.
- Ensure all equipment is in good working condition and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Assist with patient flow process and secure/stock necessary X-ray supplies.
- Travels market to provide staffing coverage and on-site services.
- Follow protocol of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation of patient population.
- Apply the Minimal Necessary Standard when accessing protected health information.
- Communicate effectively with relevant Supervisors and Management while performing onsite services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RT or LMRT certification and/or licensure (including temporary license, if applicable) in Active Status.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, leadership, time management, follow-up, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work positively among diverse groups of individuals promoting a “TEAM” environment and “Leads by Example”.
- Bilingual in Spanish / English
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including group medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, and paid time off (PTO). In addition, we will pay for all CEU's and Licensure Renewals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No travel
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Midland, TX 79701: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person