- COVID vaccine required or medical or religious exemption request must be submitted prior to hire.
Provides direct clinical crisis intervention, assessment and referrals of at-risk youth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provides crisis assessment and referral, crisis face-to-face or phone calls.
- Provides care coordination with hospitals and other treatment providers.
- Collaborates with community partners to build relationships to support needs of at risk youth.
- Provides backup coverage as needed.
- Collaborates with agency leaders and DBH in implementing the Zero Suicide initiative at TCMHS.
- Provides clinical consultation as needed to all clinical staff in regards to crisis situations.
- Works alongside treatment team to ensure consumer and family engagement in services.
- Completes clinical documentation in AVATAR within 72 hours of service provided which clearly reflect interventions provided and necessity of those interventions.
- Maintains knowledge of agency technology programs and/or systems needed to do the job and uses them effectively.
- Maintains required training and certifications.
- Meets agency productivity standards.
- Actively participates in staff meetings.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities may be assigned by supervisor.
- Master's Degree required
- Clinical (e.g. LPC, LCSW) or Provisional Licensure required (e.g. PLPC, LMSW)
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Annual TB Testing
- Valid Driver's license and state mandated minimum auto insurance required.
- 2-3 years of position-related experience required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Prior mental health and/or substance use knowledge required.
- Strong knowledge of clinical best practices in behavioral health and Trauma Informed Care practices.
- Strong clinical assessment skills, terminology, diagnoses, and best practice knowledge required.
- Prior healthcare technology software experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills.
- The ability to drive to various locations locally as needed.